- About Best Practices in Forensic Mental Health Assessment
- 1 The Legal Context
- 2 Forensic Mental Health Concepts
- 3 Empirical Foundations and Limits
- 4 Preparation for the Evaluation
- 5 Data Collection
- 6 Interpretation
- 7 Report Writing and Testimony
- Appendix A A Sample Notification Script
- Appendix B Suggestions for Questioning Younger or More Limited Juvenile Defendants
- Tests and Specialized Tools
- Cases and Statutes
- Key Terms
- About the Authors
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.