- About Programs<i>ThatWork</i>™
- Chapter 1 Session 1: Welcome!
- Chapter 2 Session 2: Academic Support in the Home
- Chapter 3 Session 3: Managing Your Stress—Part I
- Chapter 4 Session 4: Managing Your Stress—Part II
- Chapter 5 Session 5: Basic Social Learning Theory and Improving the Parent–Child Relationship
- Chapter 6 Session 6: Ignoring Minor Disruptive Behavior
- Chapter 7 Session 7: Giving Your Child Good Instructions
- Chapter 8 Session 8: Establishing Rules and Expectations
- Chapter 9 Session 9: Discipline and Punishment—Part I
- Chapter 10 Session 10: Discipline and Punishment—Part II
- Chapter 11 Session 11: Getting Ready for Summer
- Chapter 12 Session 12: Academic Support in the Home: Review Session—Year 2
- Chapter 13 Session 13: Building Family Cohesion
- Chapter 14 Session 14: Family Problem Solving
- Chapter 15 Session 15: Family Communication
- Chapter 16 Session 16: The End of the Coping Power Program
- Forms and Worksheets
(p. 3) Session 1: Welcome!
- (p. 3) Session 1: Welcome!
Karen C. Wells
, John E. Lochman
, and Lisa A. Lenhart
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.