Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 4 Overview of the Course of Treatment
- Chapter 5 Psychoeducation: Background on Social Anxiety
- Chapter 6 Psychoeducation: Understanding the Nature of Social Anxiety and How to Manage It
- Chapter 7 Psychoeducation: Monitoring Progress and the Fear and Avoidance Hierarchy
- Chapter 8 Psychoeducation: Etiology and Development of Dysfunctional Beliefs and Information Processing Biases
- Chapter 9 Cognitive Restructuring: Identifying Automatic Thoughts
- Chapter 10 Cognitive Restructuring: Challenging Automatic Thoughts
- Chapter 11 Exposure and Cognitive Restructuring: First Exposure
- Chapter 12 Exposure and Cognitive Restructuring: Ongoing Exposure
- Chapter 13 Exposure and Cognitive Restructuring: Conversation Fears
- Chapter 14 Exposure and Cognitive Restructuring: Observational Fears
- Chapter 15 Exposure and Cognitive Restructuring: Public Speaking Fears
- Chapter 16 Advanced Cognitive Restructuring
- Chapter 17 Termination