- About Treatments ThatWork™
- Session 1 Introduction to the Group
- Session 2 Symptoms, Prevalence, and Causes of SAD
- Session 3 How Activities Relate to Mood and Thoughts
- Session 4 Doing More to Feel Better
- Session 5 What You Think Influences How You Feel
- Session 6 Cognitive Distortions
- Session 7 Evaluating Your Automatic Thoughts
- Session 8 Rational Responses
- Session 9 Core Beliefs
- Session 10 Evaluating Your Core Beliefs
- Session 11 Maintaining Your Gains and Relapse Prevention
- Session 12 Review and Farewell
- Weekly Pleasant Activities Plans
- Thought Diaries
- Automatic Thought Questioning Forms
- Core Belief Worksheets
- Forms and Worksheets
(p. ix) Welcome!
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.