- 1 Who We Are
- 2 Why Seek Board Certification?
- 3 Board Certification
- 4 When to Start the Process
- 5 Finding the Right Board Certification for You
- 6 How to Prepare for the Written Examinations in Clinical Neuropsychology and Forensic Psychology
- 7 Preparing the Practice Sample
- 8 Working With a Board-Certified Mentor in the Specialty
- 9 How to Prepare for the Oral Exam
- 10 The Oral Exam Experience
- 11 The Appeals Process
- 12 Giving Back to the ABPP
- 13 Professional Development and Lifelong Learning
- 14 Pitfalls to Avoid
(p. 169) References
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.