- About the Series in Specialty Competencies in Professional Psychology
- One Professional Identification
- Two The Field of Geropsychology
- Three Conceptual and Scientific Foundations
- Four Older Adult Assessment Issues and Strategies
- Five Interpersonal Psychotherapy and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Six Applying the Pikes Peak Model of Treatment Competency to the Use of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapies with Older Adults
- Seven Integrative Care Models
- Eight Individual and Cultural Diversity Considerations in Geropsychology
- Nine Ethics
- Ten Teaching, Supervision, and the Business of Geropsychology
(p. 163) References
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.