Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The Reach of Evidence-Based Psychological InterventionsR. Kathryn McHugh and David H. Barlow
- 2 The Science of Dissemination and ImplementationSonja K. Schoenwald, R. Kathryn McHugh, and David H. Barlow
- 3 Training in Evidence-Based Psychological InterventionsR. Kathryn McHugh and David H. Barlow
- 4 The English Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) Program: History and ProgressDavid M. Clark
- 5 Implementation of Evidence-Based Psychological Treatments in the Veterans Health AdministrationJosef I. Ruzek, Bradley E. Karlin, and Antonette Zeiss
- 6 Development and Application of the NCCTS Learning Collaborative Model for the Implementation of Evidence-Based Child Trauma Treatment Lori Ebert, Lisa Amaya-Jackson, Jan Markiewicz, and John A. Fairbank
- 7 Evidence-Based Practice and Autism: Building Systemic Capacity based on the National Standards Project Susan M. Wilczynski, Dennis C. Russo, and Walter P. Christian
- 8 The Dissemination of Evidence-Based Practices by Federal and State Mental Health AgenciesJeanne C. Rivard, Vijay K. Ganju, Kristin A. Roberts, and G. Michael Lane, Jr.
- 9 Sustaining Hawaii’s Evidence-Based Service System in Children’s Mental HealthBrad J. Nakamura, Charmaine K. Higa-McMillan, and Bruce F. Chorpita
- 10 Dissemination and Implementation of Dialectical Behavior Therapy: An Intensive Training ModelSara J. Landes and Marsha M. Linehan
- 11 Enhancing Dissemination Outcomes through a Population-Based Approach to Parenting InterventionMatthew R. Sanders and Rachel Calam
- 12 The Transport and Diffusion of Multisystemic TherapySonja K. Schoenwald
- 13 Dissemination and Implementation of Evidence-Based Psychological Interventions: Current Status and Future DirectionsR. Kathryn McHugh and David H. Barlow