Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 The Tragedy at Virginia Tech Aradhana Bela Sood
- 2 An Unchecked Descent into Madness: The Life of Seung-Hui Cho Hollis Stambaugh and Aradhana Bela Sood
- 3 Insights from Interviews and Other Firsthand Accounts Aradhana Bela Sood and Hollis Stambaugh
- 4 Getting into the Mind of the Killer: A Psychological Autopsy of Seung-Hui Cho Aradhana Bela Sood
- 5 Failures in Campus Mental Health Systems: Lessons From Virginia Tech Aradhana Bela Sood and Adele L. Martel
- 6 Best Practices and Resources: National Models for College Student Mental Health Adele L. Martel and Aradhana Bela Sood
- 7 Predicting Violence in Public Places Cheryl S. Al-Mateen, Sala S. Webb, and Aradhana Bela Sood
- 8 Mental Health Services in the United States: Problems and Promising Approaches Aradhana Bela Sood and Robert Cohen
- 9 Global Perspectives on Mental Health Care Robert Cohen and Aradhana Bela Sood
- 10 Toward More Responsive Systems of Care: Challenges and Strategies Robert Cohen and Aradhana Bela Sood
- Conclusion: Closing Thoughts Aradhana Bela Sood