- About the Editors
- 1 The Tragedy at Virginia Tech
- 2 An Unchecked Descent into Madness
- 3 Insights from Interviews and Other Firsthand Accounts
- 4 Getting into the Mind of the Killer
- 5 Failures in Campus Mental Health Systems
- 6 Best Practices and Resources
- 7 Predicting Violence in Public Places
- 8 Mental Health Services in the United States
- 9 Global Perspectives on Mental Health Care
- 10 Toward More Responsive Systems of Care
(p. 229) Postscript
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.