Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Changing Perceptions of Juvenile Sexual Offending in Society and the Legal System Eileen P. Ryan
- 2 Placing Sexual Behavior Problems in Context: What Is “Normal” Sexual Behavior Among Juveniles?Daniel C. Murrie
- 3 Patterns of Sexual Offending in Juveniles and Risk FactorsJohn A. Hunter
- 4 Juvenile Sexual Offending and PsychopathologyEileen P. Ryan
- 5 Forensic Evaluation Versus Clinical Evaluation: How Do They Differ?Eileen P. Ryan
- 6 Interviewing, Evaluation, and Risk Assessment of Sexually Offending YouthEileen P. Ryan
- 7 Assessment Instruments for Juveniles Who Sexually OffendDaniel C. Murrie
- 8 Management and Treatment MethodsJohn A. Hunter
- 9 Biological and Pharmacologic Treatment of Sexually Aberrant BehaviorEileen P. Ryan