- List of Contributors
- Chapter 1 Beyond Coping: Some Paradigms to Consider
- Chapter 2 Tenacious Goal Pursuits and Striving Toward Personal Growth: Proactive Coping
- Chapter 3 Proactive Coping and Quality of Life Management
- Chapter 4 Alone Together: Comparing Communal Versus Individualistic Resiliency
- Chapter 5 Work Stress and Coping in Organizations: Progress and Prospects
- Chapter 6 Positive Psychology and Health: Situational Dependence and Personal Striving
- Chapter 7 Meeting Challenges in a Classroom Context
- Chapter 8 Positive Emotions in Education
- Chapter 9 Adolescent Well-Being: Building Young People’s Resources
- Chapter 10 Teaching Students How to Cope With Adversity: The Three Cs
- Chapter 11 Success and Achievement: Factors that Contribute to Positive Outcomes
- Chapter 12 Concluding Remarks: What it All Means
(p. vii) Preface
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.