Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- Chapter 1 Epidemiology, comorbidity, and course of adolescent depression Cecilia A. Essau & Weining C. Chang
- Chapter 2 Risk and vulnerability in adolescent depression Elizabeth P. Hayden, Pamela M. Seeds, & David J.A. Dozois
- Chapter 3 Empirically supported treatments for adolescent depression Thomas H. Ollendick & Matthew A. Jarrett
- Chapter 4 Challenges in school-based, universal approaches to the prevention of depression in adolescents Susan H. Spence
- Chapter 5 Primary and secondary control enhancement training (PASCET): Applying the deployment-focused model of treatment development and testing Sarah Kate Bearman & John R. Weisz
- Chapter 6 Resourceful adolescent program: A prevention and early intervention program for teenage depression Ian M. Shochet & Rebecca Hoge
- Chapter 7 Improving care for depression: Integrating evidence-based depression treatment within primary care services Joan Rosenbaum Asarnow, James McKowen, & Lisa H. Jaycox
- Chapter 8 Family-based approaches to the prevention of depression in at-risk children and youth Catherine M. Lee & Veronica Asgary Eden
- Chapter 9 Attachment-based family therapy for depressed adolescents Guy S. Diamond, Suzanne A. Levy, Pravin Israel, & Gary M. Diamond
- Chapter 10 Pharmacotherapy Dara J. Sakolsky & Boris Birmaher
- Chapter 11 Interpersonal psychotherapy for adolescents Jami F. Young & Laura Mufson
- Chapter 12 ‘Working Things Out’—a therapeutic resource for professionals working with young people Carol Fitzpatrick, Eileen Brosnan, & John Sharry