- About Treatments That Work
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Is This Program Right for You?
- Chapter 3 Session 1: Introduction to COPE
- Chapter 4 Session 2: Common Reactions to Trauma and Craving Awareness
- Chapter 5 Session 3: Developing the <i>In vivo</i> Hierarchy and Craving Management
- Chapter 6 Session 4: Initial Imaginal Exposure
- Chapter 7 Session 5: Imaginal Exposure Continued and Planning for Emergencies
- Chapter 8 Session 6: Imaginal Exposure Continued and Awareness of High-Risk Thoughts
- Chapter 9 Session 7: Imaginal Exposure Continued and Managing High-Risk Thoughts
- Chapter 10 Session 8: Imaginal Exposure Continued and Refusal Skills
- Chapter 11 Session 9: Imaginal Exposure Continued and Seemingly Irrelevant Decisions (SIDs)
- Chapter 12 Session 10: Imaginal Exposure Continued and Anger Awareness
- Chapter 13 Session 11: Final Imaginal Exposure and Anger Management
- Chapter 14 Session 12: Review and Termination
(p. xi) Acknowledgments
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.