- About the Editors
- 1 Animal Maltreatment as a Social Problem
- 2 Law and Animal Maltreatment
- 3 Building a Knowledge Base for Legal and Social Concerns about Animal Maltreatment
- 4 Understanding Animal Cruelty and Sexual Abuse
- 5 The Relation of Animal Maltreatment to Aggression
- 6 Understanding Animal Neglect and Hoarding
- 7 Understanding the Effects of Maltreatment on Animal Welfare
- 8 Social Responses to Animal Maltreatment Offenders
- 9 Social Responses to Animal Maltreatment Offenders
- 10 Conceptualizing Forensic Animal Maltreatment Evaluations
- 11 Methods for Forensic Animal Maltreatment Evaluations
- 12 Practice and Ethics in Forensic Animal Maltreatment Evaluations
(p. xv) Introduction
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.