Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 Cognitive Remediation for Psychological Disorders: An Overview Matthew M. Kurtz
- 2 Assessment As It Relates to Functional Goals Philip D. Harvey and Richard S. E. Keefe
- 3 Treatment Planning Alice Saperstein and Alice Medalia
- 4 Bridging Groups Christopher R. Bowie and Alice Medalia
- 5 A Metacognitive Approach to Cognitive Remediation: Why We Need to Attend to It to Produce Functional Outcomes Til Wykes, Adam Crowther, and Clare Reeder
- 6 Implementation and Dissemination of Evidenced-Based Mental Health Practices Frances Dark
- 7 Addressing Cognitive Distortions, Dysfunctional Attitudes, and Low Engagement in Cognitive Remediation Christopher R. Bowie and Maya Gupta
- 8 How to Assess and Choose Computerized Cognitive Exercises Tiffany Herlands and Alice Medalia
- 9 Compensatory Approaches to Improving Functioning Elizabeth W. Twamley
- 10 Integrating Social Cognitive Training William P. Horan, David L. Roberts, and Katherine Holshausen