- Chapter 1 Common problems in therapy
- Chapter 2 Using CBT with diverse patients: working with South Asian Muslims
- Chapter 3 Looking after yourself
- Chapter 4 Ethics
- Chapter 5 Patient perspectives on receiving CBT
- Chapter 6 Low-intensity CBT
- Chapter 7 Brief CBT in GP surgeries and community settings
- Chapter 8 CBT in groups
- Chapter 9 Systemic aspects of CBT
- Chapter 10 Doing CBT through others
- Chapter 11 Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Chapter 12 CBT with inpatients in mental health settings
- Chapter 13 Physical health settings
- Chapter 14 Going it alone: working in private practice
- Chapter 15 Developing and progressing as a CBT therapist
- Chapter 16 Becoming a supervisor
- Chapter 17 Training skills
- Chapter 18 Research and evaluation
- Chapter 19 Service development
- Chapter 20 When therapists have problems: what can CBT do for us?
(p. 481) Index
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.