- Chapter 1 What is mentalizing?
- Chapter 2 Using the mentalizing model to understand personality disorder
- Chapter 3 Comorbidity
- Chapter 4 Assessment of mentalizing
- Chapter 5 Structure of mentalization-based treatment
- Chapter 6 Clinician stance
- Chapter 7 Principles for the mentalizing clinician
- Chapter 8 The mentalizing focus: support, empathy, and validation
- Chapter 9 The mentalizing focus: clarification, affect elaboration, affect focus, and challenge
- Chapter 10 Relational focus of mentalizing: transference tracers and mentalizing the relationship
- Chapter 11 MBT-Introductory group (MBT-I)
- Chapter 12 Mentalizing group therapy
- Chapter 13 Antisocial personality disorder: mentalizing, MBT-G, and common clinical problems
- Chapter 14 Mentalizing and families: the Families and Carers Training and Support program (FACTS)
- Chapter 15 Mentalizing the system
- Recommended further reading
(p. 457) Recommended further reading
Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.