Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 10 Cognitive Change Strategies
- 11 Challenges to Specific Irrational Beliefs
- 12 The Effective New Belief (EB)
- 13 Evocative, Imaginal, and Behavior Change Strategies
- 14 Problems and Solutions in Challenging Irrational Beliefs
- 15 Therapeutic Styles: the How not the What in Disputing Beliefs Using an Active Directive Style
- Appendix Contents
- Appendix 1: A-B-C-D-E Learning Worksheet
- Appendix 2: A-B-C-D-E Session Notes
- Appendix 3: Biographical Information Form
- Appendix 4: Training in REBT: Disputational Strategies
- Appendix 5: REBT Self-help Form
- Appendix 6: Statement of Homework Policy
- Appendix 7: Session Note Form for Comprehensive REBT