Access to the complete content on Oxford Clinical Psychology requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code.
- 1 An Introduction to Mindfulness and Acceptance Therapies for PsychosisBrandon A. Gaudiano
- 2 The Evolution of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis: The Path to Integrating Acceptance, Compassion, and MindfulnessDouglas Turkington, Nicola Wright, and James Courtley
- 3 Ecological Momentary Assessments in Psychosis: A Contextual Behavioral Approach to Studying Mindfulness and AcceptanceRoger Vilardaga, Michael McDonell, Emily Leickly, and Richard Ries
- 4 Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Psychosis: Applying Acceptance and Mindfulness in the Context of an Inpatient HospitalizationPatricia Bach
- 5 Treating Depression in Psychosis: Self-Compassion as a Valued Life DirectionRoss G. White
- 6 Acceptance-Based CBT for Command Hallucinations: Rationale, Implementation, and Outcomes of the TORCH ProjectFrances Shawyer and John Farhall
- 7 Person-Based Cognitive Therapy for Distressing Psychosis: Integrating a Mindfulness-Based Approach with Cognitive TherapyMark Hayward, Lyn Ellett, and Clara Strauss
- 8 Mindfulness Meditation in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis
Katherine Newman Taylor and Nicola Abba
- 9 A Model for the Development of Acceptance- and Mindfulness- Based Therapies: Preoccupation with Psychotic Experiences as a Treatment TargetNeil Thomas
- 10 Disseminating and Implementing Acceptance- and Mindfulness-Based Approaches to Psychosis: Challenges and OpportunitiesHamish J. McLeod
- 11 Charting the Course Ahead: Future Clinical and Research Directions in Mindfulness and Acceptance Therapies for PsychosisBrandon A. Gaudiano